Saturday, May 21, 2011

Because the world did not end today....

So I didn't really buy into the whole world will end thing today thing, I feel like hoaxes like that are started and spread by people who really just like drama, not the singing and costumes one but the one caused by boredom and lack of self esteem.

Anyway! I lost my submission virginity today. Just a few minutes ago I sent in a short story to Weird Tales magazine...and no it was not because the world did not end, but it is a nice correlation, don't you think?

So yeah, if you pray, pray for me? If not, then just send loving thoughts into the air to the Weird Tales Staff so they feel warm and fuzzy feelings when they read my story...well actually...those are not the emotions they should be feeling, but you get my drift!

Aah! So excited!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Sending you tons of good thoughts, chica! Good for you for putting your work out there. That makes you incredibly brave.

    Also, the whole drama world ending/dancing bit reminded me of the musical episode of Buffy. I think I'll put the soundtrack on now. *grin*

    Keep us posted on your progress!

    ReplyDelete